The Collar battery can last up to 30 days on a single charge, depending on conditions and usage.
The battery lifetime depends on several factors, including:
- Current battery level.
- Pet activity: high activity will make the device request location coordinates, scan for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, send data, etc. more often. When there is no activity, the Collar switches to Sleep status to save energy.
- Current status: the Collar status has an impact on what functions it performs and how much battery consumption is required to perform them.
Some examples of estimated battery lifetime based on various Collar statuses (results may vary):
- up to 33 days in a Safe Zone with a connected WiFi network
- up to 25 days in Energy Saving mode
- up to 22 days in a Safe Zone without a connected WiFi network
- up to 12 days doing 2.5-3 hour walks per day with the Collar in Walk status, and the rest of the day in a Safe Zone (with a connected WiFi network)
- up to 2 days in Alarm status
- up to 1.5 days in Lost mode
You can also purchase additional batteries to easily swap in and minimize downtime while your other battery recharges.
Be sure to visit the Connectivity section of our app to ensure your Collar is set up to maximize its battery life. You can also check the duration of your battery life in the Averia app by tapping on the Collar button on your pet dashboard and then selecting Battery Diagnostics.
Please sign in to leave a comment.